- Communicate with your doctor
- Request appointments
- View your current medications
- Receive test results released by your physician
- Review past and upcoming appointments
- Receive important health reminders
- Request prescription renewals
- Lab Result Auto Release is now available
- Out Patients results will display 72 hours after final result becomes available to your provider
- Inpatient lab results will display 36 hours post hospital discharge
- All results that have been held from MyChart since 1/20/14 will now display
- Sorry for the inconvenience
Your secure, online health connection
Your health is important to you around the clock—not just during office hours. That's why Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) offers MyChart. With this Internet connection to your doctor's office, request prescription refills, review your health history and more—online, any time!
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your doctor's office or call 911, if needed.
Please contact HELP DESK at 631-465-4200 for assistance.
Tell us what you think?
Please provide us feedback on your use of MyChart by participating in this Survey.